Discovering Korean Beauty Products






I recently came in contact with some amazing  South Korean products thanks to a family friend. I have been blogging about beauty since I was 14, so discovering new products especially those from different continents is always exciting. It's exciting because it differs so much to the products we are used to here in the UK. The colours, formulas and general products are totally different.

For starters I have to talk about the character masks, they are amazing! Forget halloween, I stayed in and put on a character mask and channeled my inner Panda wearing my insanely cute and good for my skin face mask.

The foundation and skin products are perfect for my oily skin, they stay put all say and there is no shine, I find they create an even skin tone too. I am in love!

Overall trying out these South Korean bits has been amazing, and it's actually changed my skin routine for the better.


10 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I think the Charakter Masks would be really funny. The other products are also looking really nice. I think the blue colored nailpolishes are my favourites.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a keen observer who is always eager to know about the trendy products used for skincare in differernt countries. When I was going through your blog I found posts about skin care beauty products used in Korea and America. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing all about Korean beauty products and how amazing they are! The masks look adorable and I bet you had a ton of fun with them! I've heard that Korean beauty is about 15 years ahead of everyone else and everyone else is just trying to catch up! Who knows if its true because I heard it on TV but it would be very interesting if it is!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts
    and I am waiting for your next post thanks once again.
    My page – Best Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys !
    Do you anxious about your beauty and health ?
    Get Some tips from our blog

    Beauty Tips

    Face Care

    Skin Care

    Hair Care

    Fashion Tips

    Fitness & Diet Tips

    Health & Wellness Tips

    Lifestyle & Life Care Tips

    That all Guys .... Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but of course we still need to take care of ourselves to have physical beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korean beauty products are amazing and affordable. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Korean beauty products are amazing and affordable. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc
    Liposuction chicago

    ReplyDelete