Pretty In Pink with Kristian Aadnevik @LFW





September 2015 marks my 5th season at London Fashion Week. Once again I spent ages picking my outfit, which I always try to blend in and go for as understated as possible, I love fashion, but I've never been an exhibiontist. By that I mean sadly I am not Isabella Blow, I don't wear sparkly lobsters on my head or have earrings that come down to my hips. For me comfort is key, I usually wear a pair of sneakers and a plain T-shirt dress, which is basically my everyday attire.

This season I was heading to the Royal Horseguard hotel to see Kristian Aadnevik a Norwegian designer. The show was sponsored by Colour Pop, Elite models, Voss water and Moroccan oil.  With some really impressive brands sponsoring it I new I was in for a good show.

The show was classic and true to spring. The designs had intricate detailing, pastel hues and a whole lot of lace. With secret garden inspiration, the show was incredibly elegant and feminine, so the theme wasn't ground breaking however it's something that will never get old, florals are immortal when it comes to Spring.

I had a chance to catch up with some of the girls  from Colourpop cosmetics, which is a highly pigmented American brand. They talked me through their inspiration and brief which involved a whole lot of pink. Pink shadow was flushed across the eyes of the models, it was minimalistic but very dainty.

Overall I thought the show was really impressive, it captured femininity and elegance.

1 comments: