Sponsored: Batiste & Me


Hands up if you have long hair? if your hand is up you will know how long it takes to wash your hair and let it dry or blow dry it. Even if you have shorter hair you know it can still be long time and a nuisance. Sometimes you just don't have time to wash it, which is where Batiste comes to the rescue. If you need a bit of love or help in between washes Batiste is your little hero. If you're travelling or working and don't have time then there are even travel sized bottles.

Whats even better is that Batiste are now adding a load more exciting this to their range. a hairspray, a frizz tamer, heat and shine spray, texturising spray, XXL volume spray and a XXL plumping powder.
I am personally most excited about the texturising spray, my hair is always flat and dull and there is never any texture in it, so this one is straight on my shopping list. I haven't tried any of these items yet, but from what I have heard they are just as handy as the Batiste dry shampoo.
Check out the video below to see how blogger Gabriella uses this new collection.


You can read more here

*This was a sponsored post, however all words and opinions and context are all of my own.   

5 comments:

  1. I can never get on with this batiste has never worked for me to be honest always get on so much better with colab

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Batiste dry shampoo but I've never tried the Texturizer! I bet I would like it.

    kaleywerebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dry shampoo too! I love "Not Your Mother's" texturizing spray as well, if you have not tried it yet.

      allnaturalbeautay.blogspot.com

      Delete