& Other Stories Floral Memento






You just have to look at my Instagram account and you will see that I really spend a lot of time in & Other Stories. Owned by H&M, & Other Stories is a very neat, minimalistic Scandi store that has the best clothes and even better beauty products.

The beauty products always smell amazing. So the body scrub and soufflĂ© that I am testing makes me smell heavenly. It’s called Floral Memento  and has the scent of violets, bergamot and peony.


The smells lasts for ages. The scrub is great to use, it’s not too rough on the skin and really helps to exfoliate your skin, I think it will be perfect for the Winter when the skin needs to be exfoliated more. The Body Souffle is the perfect thing to use after a bath, or you have shaved your legs. It’s also quite soothing on sun burn.

You can buy the products online or in store, I can't recommend them enough, they look visually pleasing and the results and quality is even better.

This was a PR sample but ALL views are my own*

1 comments: