Me & Milan






I did successfully capture these strangers selfie.




So I recently hit the city of Milan. With my weird faded hair, a camera and a pair of sunglasses I explored the streets of this incredibly beautiful and stylish European city. It’s one of those cities that words nor photos give it justice. It’s a hot metropolitan and teaming with individual characters that you simply have to experience for yourself.

What first strikes me of this fashionable capital is that it’s unique, unlike London where every building blends into the rest (with a few exceptions of course) each building is unique and has it’s own character and story, from ivy covered walls to old retro lifts from the 1960s. There is an air of relaxedness to Milan, it’s easy going and people just go about their daily business not giving a care in the world to what others think.


Home to one of my favourite stores; 10 Corso Como. A famous design led place that is breathtaking. If that wasn’t amazing enough, Milan also has it’s a cathedral. A massive white marble building that towers above you, it’s beautiful and elegant…and you can only wish London had something on this scale. From fashion to Leornado Da Vinci, there is this cultured creative aspect to Milan that England doesn’t have.



4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! I'd love to visit Milan at some point, looks like you had a lovely time x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Milan before, but it looks like a lovely place. Beautiful pictures and it looks like you had a great time

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I've just started a beauty blog and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out :) thank you. http://leahbeauty1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete