Brand Spotlight: Flamingo Gifts










As you all know I have moved house recently. The best thing about moving house is restyling your room, you have a whole new canvas to decorate how you want, so with the help of Flamingo gifts I have added a few bits to make it really feel like home.

As an aspiring journalist, stationary is important...well that's the excuse I use...but I really like stationary...possibly too much. These matching Brogue Ted Baker  notepad and file are perfect! They are smart, cute and colourful.

I spend 60% of my time sitting reading and researching magazines, blogs, essays etc...so this Hamburger beanbag is the perfect thing to have in my room. Not to mention it is the coolest thing ever. I have had to stop 4 of my friends from trying to steal it. Not only do they do hamburger beanbags there are also cupcake and donut ones too. I don't have enough words to explain how much I love this!

I have a love for all things retro and this Princess phone available in pink or cream is the cutest thing ever.

Flamingo gifts have the best array of stuff, if you're buying for you or someone else you will find something for sure. I am currently in love with this awesome Gummy Bear Lamp.


*PR samples - Views ALL my own*

1 comments: