Usually a green face is either associated with the Wicked Witch of the West or envy both arguably negative things...but green in the face isn't all bad. The rise of the natural beauty brands has grown and grown and now there are a huge amount of natural beauty brands out there. Using natural products can have a huge amount of benefits to your skin and to the environment too.
Trying to use natural brands can make your bank account hate you, but I have found some brands that may keep the peace between you and your bank account.
- Burt's Bees - A very well known brand, famous for..well...as the name suggests bees. From lip balms, to cleansers to now lip glosses and moisturisers this stocks a range of affordable skincare products that smell and feel amazing on the skin.
- Orico - If you're a teen who lives in a city this is perfect for you. They have a specific streetwise range which is perfect for tackling troublesome city skin.
- Indie Lee - their blemish stick is so perfect for teen skin and the brand is all natural. Stocking both body and face products they have a really incredible skincare range.
- Neal's Yard - All natural and their products always smell AMAZING!!! They have such a wide range of products, they're is something for all skin types.
- The Konjac Sponge Company - specialising in facial and body sponges these vegan and cruelty free facial sponges cleanse and exfoliate all by themselves, their bamboo charcoal sponges are great for teen skin.
- Ren Skincare - Nice smelling and powerful cleansing ability. A little bit more expensive but not crippling and so worth the investment.