Working Title










When I walked downstairs wearing this, the first words that left my brother's lips was "Neo Country" for some reason that his take on my style...I wouldn't say he's right, but at the same time I can see where he is coming from. Either way I love a good pair of dungarees and a striped top.

I am not going to lie, I have worn these dungarees constantly, I think EVERYONE needs a pair, they are so comfortable and you can wear them all year round...so they are kind of a must have.

It's safe to say a pair of dungarees with a striped top will be my uniform this summer, I don't think anything could coax me out of it.

Top - New Look
Dungarees - Asos
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Monki
Necklace - Asos
Glasses - Quay
Earrings - Claire's
Bandanna - Vintage

2 comments:

  1. i loooove this outfit!! i am yet to find a pair of dungarees that fit my weird proportions (I'm like three different sizes and it's the worst!!!) which breaks my heart, because you are so right about them. your hair is looking great too! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete