NYC New York Colour New Launches





NYC New York Colour is a perfect brand for teens. It is colourful, affordable and good quality. Over the past month they have had a few new launches which are perfect for summer.

Best thing about summer is there is no school and although I can wear polish at college I know a lot of you guys have school rules which sadly forbid you from having awesome colour nails. This May NYC launched fancy dotty nail polish in 5 shades. It creates an instant nail effect with different sized dots. It's long lasting and dries with a nice gloss to it, so for  £2,49 a bottle it's perfect.
They also launched Shine in a minute nail polish, which is one of my new favourite. It dries super fast and is sooo shiny, no need for a top coat. It's pretty chip resistant too which is perfect! There are 24 shades.

I am a bit of a mascara obsessive, it's my favourite part of my makeup to do. This Showtime Smokin' Hot mascara is such a steal for £1.99. It lengthens and plumps the lashes creating some serious smouldering eyes. I love that it lasts all day, so you don't need to worry about panda eyes in the heat.

 All of these products are now available from Superdrug.

These were PR samples but ALL views are my own*

2 comments:

  1. MY BLOG & YOUTUBE ARE VERY similar<3 YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT http://annaxb.blogspot.ca (Please & Thank-you) :D

    ReplyDelete