Inner Sneaker Freak - Pedro Garcia




Yes it's true. I am a sneaker freak, I love them whether it's a pair of converse or Stan Smith's you will probably find me drooling over them. I have found a new pair that I have fallen head over heels (or flats?) in love with. These sneakers are by Pedro Garcia, they are made from raw silk, so they feel amazing. I love the frayed seams, it gives it a more niche look.

They say good shoes will take you good places - these 'It' sneakers will definitely accompany you on some amazing adventures. Coming in so many different colours you will find a colour that suits your style or even mood.

I think these sneakers speak for them selves, the epitome of the Normcore trend with a slight edge.


These were PR samples but ALL views are my own





0 comments:

Post a Comment