Smashbox Review




I love Smashbox cosmetics, it;s always seemed like one of those really cool brands. I love a statement lip, so I have been testing out their Lip Lacquer out.

It's in firecracker*, which is a great name for such a red colour. I was at first shocked with the thickness, however it goes on so nicely and stays put for hours.It's so pigmented, it's definitely my favourite statement red now.

The brush is perfect and it allows you to easily bend around the lips, it really is a perfect product. It is an investment product, so you will have to spend £19to get it, however the quality is lovely, It really is a great product.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm saving up to get it! Always go past the counter but never knew if it was any good, great post! x

    Jadie | www.jadiespillett.com

    ReplyDelete