I've got the gloss -the 5 best glosses



From Left to right: NYC smooch proof liquid lipstain £3.49 || Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip gloss £7 || MUA Sheer Finish Lip Gloss £1 (50p on their site at the moment) || Essence XXXL Nudes lipgloss $2.49 || W7 Kiss me Plumping gloss £1.49 ||
For my everyday makeup I am a gloss girl, I love a good lip gloss, and I am always finding and buying new ones. So I have selected a few of my personal favourites that are really kind to your purse.

NYC smooch proof liquid lipstain*  is a long lasting lip product, it goes on like a gloss but has a matte effect, making it so easy to create those statement lips. It lasts for quite a few hours so you don't have to worry about re applying for ages.

Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip gloss* in Teddy Bare, is a nude gloss. It's shiny but not too sticky which is exactly what you want in a good gloss. It's pretty long lasting too, so for £7 I can't complain.


MUA Sheer Finish Lip Gloss this is the cheapest of them all, usually £1, but they have 50% off their site at the moment, so it can be yours for 50p!!! It's not the best but it's a gorgeous colour and lasts surprisingly well.


Essence XXXL Nudes lipgloss,* Essence have recently come over to the UK. I couldn't find an online stockist for this one, but I have seen them around. Its a shimmery gloss that creates a soft and delicate nude lip, it smells like candy floss to me, so that's a definite positive for me. The colour is Forever Rose.

W7 Kiss me Plumping gloss is a clear gloss, so it suits everyone and any outfit, it's perfect for going out and also casual occasions. This product helps to plump the lips, and gives a much fuller look, great if you are a Kylie Jenner fan.



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and all the lay outs of the photos, really nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog, its really inspirational, its so modernistic with an amazing eye for detail, love the layout .

    ReplyDelete