Contour Clubbing Waterproof Liner




Bourjois's  Contour Clubbing Waterproof  Liner is the perfect long lasting eyeliner to make your eyes pop.

These two colours are Pink and Dynamint, they're colourful and as the name suggest perfect if you are going out. They vibrant and will last for hours, so you can dance the night away.

My favourite colour is Dynamint, I love the greeny colour, so much that I do just wear it daily, it lasts all day long and doesn't budge even when I am on hot tubes, so for £4.99 each I can't complain at all, they really do live up to what they say.

The only thing I found was the pink was a lot subtler when on, to make it more vibrant and bright I had to press very hard and apply quite a few layers, apart from that I love these pencils.

* These were PR samples ALL views are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment