Foundation Friday




Finding a good foundation can be really hard, so I thought I would start "Foundation Friday" where one or two Friday's a month I feature some great foundations, after all a foundation is a base to any makeup bag.

To start off with I have Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, which smells amazing as it contains apple, melon and apricot it's a flawless face smoothie! The melon is infused for hydration, apple for radiance and apricot for keeping your youth. I wasn't only impressed with the smell, it gives a very even coverage and I would say it's about mid coverage it's not too light or too heavy, so it's a perfect every day foundation.

It says it can last up to 16 hours, I wouldn't say it lasted for 16 hours but it definitely lasted over 10 hours, so pretty much all day long, which I was very happy with. It gives your skin such a lovely glow, I was happy to go out just wearing that and no other makeup.

I have no. 52 Vanille, which has yellow hues to it. There is a nice range of colours though so you are bound to find one in your tone. You can buy it from Boots for £9.99  here. I would say this is best for normal to combination skin types.

*This was a PR sample - but ALL views are my own*

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this foundation! Doesn't break me out at all and it stays on all day! Brilliant product.

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool blog, interesting post - added you to my favorites ! Visit my new blog at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/ whenever you got time !

    ReplyDelete