Charlotte Tilbury Moon Beach Stick



I am somebody who likes to travel light, I always fail in it, but I like the idea of having as few bags as possible. When I find a product that's a 2 in 1, I always get excited...one less product to pack and a way easier way to apply my makeup.

I am currently crushing on Charlotte Tilbury's makeup, the Beach stick is the perfect complexion 2 in 1 product. It's any beach lovers dream. This creamy golden rose stick, combines the colours of a blusher and bronzer creating sun-kissed cheeks in seconds. What I love about it, is you can apply straight to the cheek and blend with your hands which means, you don't need different brushes, all you need is this goddess of a stick and away you go.

It highlights, blushes and makes your skin radiant all in one, I think I would be pretty lost without this gem now.

For £30 it's an investment, but you only need this product so it's totally worth it. I find this colour (Moon Beach Stick*) is perfect for the fairer complexion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment