ZEN Hair Design




I have to confess I had my first haircut in over 6 months a couple of weeks ago. I was growing my hair out however it was in desperate need of a trim. Luckily thanks to a last minute cancellation I got an appointment in Zen in Berkhamsted.


Everyone in the Salon is lovely and you are always asked if you need a drink or anything which is always such a lovely touch. My appointment was with Jackie who is owner of Zen and I instantly felt like I was in safe hands. I had the chance to look  through some look books and see if there were any styles and shapes that I wanted, which again was reassuring.


Jackie trimmed my hair and gave it some more shape around the face. Afterwards she talked me through how to style it at home, which was so helpful as I find not enough hairdressers show you how achieve the same look at home.

Zen uses Paul Mitchell products and all of them smell amazing and after the cut you get a "hair plan" which has all the products recommend to use at home and what they used on your hair in the salon.

The products used on my hair were:

  • Cleanse - Paul Mitchell W01
  • Condition - The Rinse
  • Styling - Paul Mitchell Super sculpt

Overall the experience I had at Zen was like non other, I felt pampered and I really can't recommend the salon enough. If you like in the Hertfordshire/Berkhamsted area book an appointment, you won't regret it. And if none of this sways you, after your first appointment you get a cute little bag with you hair plan, some hair samples and jelly beans (what's not to love?)




*This was a PR post, however ALL views are my own*


1 comments:

  1. it looks lovely, you've reminded me that it's been months since I've gotten my hair done!

    x x

    ReplyDelete