Review: Bio Oil



Bio Oil is a perfect product for use teens. Stretch Marks, uneven skin tones, scars and dehydrated skin (especially around Winter) are all common problems with troublesome teen skin and they are all problems Bio Oil can help fix.

Puberty comes with a few issues, as the body starts to grow and develop stretch marks can appear on the chest, hips, thighs and lower back not only this spots can lead to scarring. I have had my fair share of all of this, not only that I have a couple of scars on my face from an incident with a dog when I was three (looong story) so I am really happy I have started to use Bio Oil as it really does make a difference.

I have been using Bio Oil for about one month now, maybe a little bit more and I have found that my marks and scars have been visibly reduced, not massively but they have been reduced. I am so impressed that these have made a difference in one month, I feel a lot more confident about my body, so not only do my scars look better I feel better in myself too. 

Bio Oil is made up of Vitamin A and E and natural plant oils (so it smells really good too) it's whats classed as a dry oil, so it absorbs into the skin quickly. I find my skin felt nourished and looked more radiant too.


*This was a PR sample but all views are my own*


1 comments:

  1. I have been using bio oil for the past 5 years and it works amazing. Now that im pregnant i have little signs of stretched marks because i started back using bio oil instead of cocoa butter.

    ReplyDelete