Discovering La Roche-Posay


La Roche-Posay is a brand I have just started using. It is fairly high end which means it is a little pricey. I have been using two products from the brand both are new and help with uneven skin tones. The Pigmentclar Serum is an intensive dark spot correcting serum helps to brighten dark and dull complexions, it offers a very gentle exfoliation which helps to even out the face and leave it appearing radiant and a bit luminous. After 8 weeks of use apparently the complexion is visibly more even and dark spots are visibly reduced. I have been using it for about a month now and my face is more brighter and my complexion more even, so I would say this definitely does what it says.

I have also been using the Pigmentclar eyes a dark circle skin-evening corrector. Which helps to deal with dark circles under the eyes, something I really need at the moment, as sometimes I vaguely resemble a Panda. It contains Caffeine and light reflecting pigments to help reduce dark circles and make the eyes look slightly more awake (just what I need) I also found any puffiness was reduced too. It has a cooling applicator to minimise the dulness in the eye zone.

I have been really impressed with both products and would really recommend both.


*PR sample, all views my own*


0 comments:

Post a Comment