Chanel Christmas 2014






I am officially excited for Christmas, it's December 1st and in my excitement for the Christmas month I may have cracked open my Advent Calendar early.

As if this month couldn't get any better, I have a few bits from Chanel's Christmas collection to review. So let's start with the Stylo Yeux Waterproof in the limited edition shade Or Blanc. This is a cute sparkly white is perfect for the festive season. I use this under my eye on the waterline and a little bit below to open up my eye and make them appear bigger. It stays all day long and does not budge, it really is waterproof. To create a really nice festive party look you can also use it on the top eyelid, to add a bit of sparkle. 

The lipstick is already a big hit in my house, with my Mum making a couple of attempts to steal it off me. It's the Rouge Allure Velvet in 337 La Flamboyante. It has an amazing velvet finish that stays put regardless of what you eat. I have to say I am very impressed with how long this lasts and it's a gorgeous fierce red, if you are a red lipstick girl this limited edition lippy is a must for you.

Lately I have been wearing eyeshadow a bit more often and this Les 5 Ombres De Chanel in Oiseaux De Nuit is perfect for this time of year. It contains 5 shades, from white to purple to copper. What I love about these is how blend-able they are, it's perfect if you just want on colour or if you want to create a bit more of a smokey eye look. They also lasted a  long time. I always found my eyeshadow would go into the crease of my eye and clump together a bit too easily, but this shadow is long lasting so when wearing it I don't seem to worry about it too much. I think this is probably my favourite out of the whole collection.

Finally, everyone needs Christmas nails. Sticking with the fierce red colours in this collection this Le Vernis Nail Colour in 687 Phenix is perfect for Christmas (matches the red of Santa's outfit). It is a long lasting colour that's perfect for block colours or perfect if you want to do some festive nail designs. This colour will make your nails and hands look perfect when unwrapping gifts.

*These were PR samples - but all views are my own*


6 comments:

  1. That lipstick colour is gorgeous! :O
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited for xmas too! check out how to make the cutest homemade xmas gifts here!
    https://www.sweetyhigh.com/blog

    ReplyDelete