It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas











Can you tell I am excited yet? It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas especially when you go to Fashion School just off Oxford Street, Christmas is everywhere there!
This Christmas I have teamed up with Flamingo gifts and chosen my top 3 Christmas gift ideas, so if you are looking to complete your Santa list, perfect your secret santa or get a gift for your Mum, girlfriend, sister (well you get the picture) then settle down and have a read.

First up is my personal favourite the Princess Pink Telephone. I am in love with the 1950s, and this 50s styled phone is just so beautiful. It's pink (which is always a winner), classic and makes you feel like you are in an old Audrey Hepburn film. What I love is the old retro ringing sound it makes when somebody calls and that you can twist the chord when you are on the phone! It is definitely pretty in pink.

Sticking with the Pink trend, this Ted Baker Fluro Pink Brogue Notebook is so cute. It is perfect for any fashion conscious girl, and can be used, for ideas, work and school. It's got a classy gold embossed spine and I just love the pattern on the front. I think this is so perfect for stockings and secret Santa presents!

Finally, these Candy spot party lights and lighting up my life. They look cute hanging any where, and are perfect for the slightly more girly taste. The best thing is they work perfect all year round! They give out a fun atmosphere and are the finishing touches to any room! They looked lovely in my sitting room and in my bedroom!


These were PR samples, but ALL views are my own*

11 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Before you know it, Christmas will be here.

    -Ashley
    jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming and I'm oh so excited!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the telephone, such a lovely colour as well!


    Amy x
    http://allthingsamygrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this telephone oh my gosh! SO pretty!

    Bec x

    trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that telephone! <3

    http://beautiiberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love these ideas! Christmas is the most exciting time of the year! <3

    ReplyDelete