Celebrating Autumn With Johnnie B



Leather Loafers

Francesca Dress and Laura Top

Boyfriend Cardi

A recurring trend in many of my outfits is Johnnie B, as I grew up in Mini Boden I have a natural love for Johnnie B, and this Autumn collection is my favourite so far.

Johnnie B is such a great teen brand, it's comfortable all the designs can be dressed up or down, it's stylish, traditional and affordable. The list could go on and on, so i simply had to write a post about this Autumnal collection!

I (thanks to my Mum and Step Father) listen to and love a lot of 80s music, give me a tune and I will end up singing it and if you are really lucky I will end up sporting an 80s hair style. This Johnnie B collection has definite 80s vibes, which I am digging. It's Autumnal, groovy and comfy. From zig zag patterns to gorgeous fur coats and gilets this collections has it all. My favourites have to be this Faux Fur Jacket, Boyfriend Cardigan and loafers. There are so many different colours and designs that there is really something to suit everyone.

Remember Christmas is coming up, I have already made my Christmas list, so why not ask Santa for something from Johnnie B?

Molly Jumper


*These were PR samples - BUT ALL views were my own*

5 comments:

  1. the loafers are beaut! lovely post xx
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the loafers! :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete