Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Top to bottom: Pink Pong, Hot Pepper, Ole Flamingo

My latest lip obsession is Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet. It goes on like lipgloss but looks and stays like a great matte lipstick. I have probably the three brightest colours in the collection but there are some more nude colours that I have my eye on.

The consistency of these lip colours is creamy, it's classed as a lipstick but like I said it goes on as a lipgloss. The benefits or positives of this lip product are; 8 shades available, lasts 24 hours, velvet texture, lightweight, matte effect and non drying.  The main thing that I am incredibly impressed with is how long it lasts. It really does last for 24 hours! I have always stuck to nude colours in the past as I always tend to eat of my lip colour, so instead of having patchy red or pink lips I'd having nude ones or no colour at all...until now! No matter what I do, drink or eat this colour literally does not budge! It's amazing! The only negative I have about it not budging is that to remove it, you do have to use a makeup up remover, water just does not cut it.

For £8.99 I could not recommend these enough, the colour is deep, it's lightweight and stays for hours! It really is the perfect lip product!

1 comments: