Blog It Like It's Hot





I have been in love with La La Land and their products for ages. The cute pop culture designs, accessories and stationary are just epic! I recently had the chance to top up my pencil case with these amazing blog pencils.
It makes writing and taking notes during my lectures certainly more fun and amusing. I just love the slogans, they are so clever and a must for any blogger. The pencils are lovely quality, I have been sketching a bit with them and have found they are lovely for both writing and sketching.

You buy the pencils in packs of three, and I think these are just perfect for Christmas, great for stockings, secret santa and general gifts, there are so many different packs and different themes, from TV shows to Movies (there are many of my favourite TV shows there such as; Seinfeld and It's alway sunny in Philadelphia).

A pack of three pencils retails for £3.50, I also recommend checking out their tees, their is a Labyrinth (The 1986 film by Jim Henson - One of my favourite films) that is just to die for, as well as Wes Anderson themed tees and of course Parks and Rec. I can also assure you that their Seinfeld nail decals will be on the top of my Christmas list!

*These were PR samples - But ALL views are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Awh these pencils are super cute!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete