Accessorising with Asos


Once again I have dangerously been browsing Asos, and with that I have found three amazing accessories that are perfect for this impending cold winter.

First up, the wool poncho! It's warm and stylish, it has that festival hint to it, making you feel nostalgic about summer and you can wear it anywhere. This one is a little pricy, but it is very pretty!

Next the felt floppy hat. I had to put a floppy hat in here, since I am going through a bit of a hat thing. I can't stop buying hats! This one is simple, will go with anything and just the right price too!

Finally, every girl needs a bag and this winter I will be wearing mainly black, so I need something sparkly and bright to spice up my outfit. This silver back pack will be perfect. It has a unique shape which I love and it's just soo shiny!

4 comments: