Vogue's Fashion Night Out


Well it turns out, going to a fashion college located just off Oxford Street has it's benefits. On September 23rd it was Vogue's fashion night out or (VFNO for short) and me and friends decided to stay late and well, have a fashionable night out.

It was so great to see all the retailers put different events and activities on. From Dj's to make overs to masked Soirees they had it all.
Sadly we couldn't make it to all the stores, there were so many. So we picked a few.



First we headed straight to Aspinal Of London. I can't say no to a masked soiree especially when there is owl masks involved! We were lucky enough also to be one of the first 100 and there for got a super cute and amazing goody bag! Not only that the snap of me above there ended up on their Facebook page. It was a bit hot and stuffy in the shop (which is on Brook Street) that we headed out pretty quick, but I spotted some gorgeous bags.

Here is a picture of some DJ's. We have Zoe London who was in Next (I have total coat envy, love her coat). and Bip ling in H&M. I loved both and had to stop myself from dancing more than once, saving myself from public humiliation.

Please excuse the very awkward train selfie.

The last stop on our 'Fashion Night Out' was Topshop. Specifically Beauty Mart. I literally just Love Beauty Mart. It has some of the best brands and products you could ever dream of. For the night out they were doing lots of little make overs, Millie one of the co owners of Beauty Mart and all round fashion guru did my blusher and lips. The lips were amazing, it was all sparkly and glittery. Sadly my awkward train selfie does not show it so well, but it was amazing.

I also had the lovely opportunity of catching up with the amazing nail master Sophy Robson, which some of you may remember the interview I did with her a while back. She was there promoting her brand new nails which came out September 1st. Sophy very kindly did a super cute beauty mart logo on one of my fingers.

Sophy's nails are available to buy from Beauty Mart and come in come amazing designs, my personal favourites are the half moons and the Dalmatian spots. I am really excited about these and have put them straight on to my wish list.
So cute!
I have to say I really loved the night out. So much gorgeous street style and events, it was great!

6 comments:

  1. Nails are fab!
    Emma xo | Missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I would have loved to been there :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah your nails look epic xxx

    ReplyDelete