Models Own X Forever 21 Lips




I am talking about Forever 21 teaming up with Models Own again. (If you haven't seen my last post about the collection click here.) Today I am talking about the lips. At the moment lip products are what I am loving, nothing makes a statement more than a bright lipstick or lipgloss, so I am pretty excited to review these gems.

Colour Lip Stix, are a bit similar to the chubby stick, but a lot cheaper, which is a bit of a win in my opinion. It's long lasting as long as you don't eat. I did find I ate mine off at lunch and it needed reapplication, but apart from that it did withstand for quite sometime. What I really love is how moisturising they feel on the lips. It really does feel like it's nourishing my lips and preventing them from being chapped. I have two colours, a red and a pink. Both are the perfect colours for statement lips. Very pigmented.

I also go to try the lipgloss in 'red hot.' The first thing that I thought of this was how cool the packaging is. Very simple but I love how it's all clear. I always find glosses never have the colour and pigmentation that I want, but I was pleasantly surprised with this. It was almost like wearing a lipstick with clear gloss over the top, very pigmented. The only thing I found was that it was a bit sticky but that comes with the territory when it comes to gloss. Overall I am impressed with it and it has become something I wear a lot more.

Keep an eye out next time your are shopping at Forever 21, (online or in-store)they have some great shades.

*These were PR samples but ALL views were my own*

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colours and you have an epic record collection x

    ReplyDelete