Chanel Autumn 2014




From Left to To right: Orage, Atmosphére and Atmosphére over the top of Orage.


Despite the weather getting colder (brrr...not a fan) there is always an upside to season change...new shades of course!
Chanel have not disappointed this Autumn, they have got in some gorgeous shades that will go fabulously with the Autumn trends.

I have always loved the Le Vernis Nail Colour formula. It's fast drying, pigmented, just the right consistency and doesn't chip to easily. There are 3 new colours in the Autumn Collection; 631 Orage,  625 Secret and 629 Atmosphére which is limited edition. I have Orage and Atmosphére. Orage is a navy/grey in colour which is very wearable. In the swatch it looks more black than it really is. Atmosphére is a pearly and shiny shade. It looks beautiful on it's own as a more minimalist natural colour or layered over the top of another colour.  I layered Atmosphére over Orage and loved the dark pinky outcome. The polishes retail as usual for £18.

When it gets to the colder months I always prefer to wear gloss. It just feels that little bit more moisturising on my lips. Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer has two new shades; Songe 191 which is limited edition and Rose Rêvé 189 which I was given. This is a very nude and natural shade, making it perfect for any outfit at any time. It is a lovely formula that doesn't feel sticky. I find it lasts longer than most glosses too. This shade is a new favourite of mine and I won't just be wearing it for Autumn I will be wearing it all year round too. The retail price is £22.

Swatch of Rose Rêvé.
 *These were PR samples but ALL views are my own*

What do you think of these new shades?

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors. I have the Atmosphere one! (and giving another away)

    Made in Mauve | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atmosphere looks so pretty! I love how it transformed Orage! The lipgloss is beautiful too!
    (p.s. I'm super jealous you have Chanel PR samples!)
    Becki :) xxx
    www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  3. You have a lovely blog, this post is great.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC//Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my post here http://pearlsandpi.blogspot.ca/2014/09/liebster-award.html
    Have a lovely day,
    Kendra Marie

    ReplyDelete