All I want is a cosy fire







Hat - Primark
Jumper - & Other Stories
Velvet Leggings - H&M
Loafers - Johnnie B*

After popping into Liberty Of London's Christmas store, I have accidentally started to assume it's Winter and therefor Christmas time. I am listening to Christmas music? Yes. Do I regret it? No. I love Christmas, which does make me love Winter, so at this moment in time all I want is a cosy fire.

I have started a bit of a hat collection, I can't get enough of hats. Maybe it's my scary amount of bad hair days making me want to cover up or the fact that it just makes me feel warmer. Either way this Primark beige hat was a steal at £7.

As you all probably know I totally left my heart in Copenhagen with call the scandi style, & Other Stories is a swedish brand and is the epitome of scandi style, it's sleek, understated and effortless. It's also owned by H&M which is swedish.

Linking with H&M, let's move on to the leggings. I don't usually wear leggings, I am a dress and skirt gal, but I love these leggings. They are plain and basic but have such a lovely twist of crushed velvet. Did I mention they are so comfy? It's a bit like wearing Pyjamas.

They say good Shoes, take you good places. These Johnnie B leather loafers may be the shiniest, prettiest and best shoes I have in my 'floordrobe.' They are pretty much a winter necessity, you can dress them up or down and they go with skirts, dresses, leggings and trousers. They are so cute and dainty, I don't know what I would do without them now.

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is the best! I love the leggings, I will have to buy some soon :D
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete