Days are going, soon it'll be snowing.






Co-ord* - Bermuda Designs|| Necklace* - Lucky Dip Club|| Glasses* - Label M||Shoes - Topshop

It's the last few weeks of Summer, and to make sure I see Summer out with a bang, I have got myself a gorgeous and handmade co-ord.

This Co-rd is from Bermuda designs, which is sold on Depop, however I am told a website should be up at some point. What I love about this Co-ord is that it is made from genuine 1960 fabric, giving it a really lovely retro twist and making it really unique. I love the high waisted shorts and what's great is that they go with lots of other outfits not just each other so there are so many different ways to wear it.
I love the colours in this piece and it's so comfortable, not to mention on trend. I think this co-ord will be the best way to finish Summer off in style.

Bermuda designs are working on some really cute pieces for Autumn too, I am talking cigarette trouser co-ords and more! To see what they are working on follow them on Instagram, they have some lovely previews! Follow here. Do check out the designs and clothes, they're colourful, unique and gorgeous!

My sunglasses are a collab of two of my favourite brand/designers. It's Label M and Giles! They are gorgeous, big and have lovely shade of pink and tortoise shell. 'Giles Designs For Label M' is a really lovely collaboration, and I know I will be keeping my eyes out for more exciting Label M collaborations.

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mia! xxx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww too adorable for words <3 I think I'm a sucker for floral patterns xx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    I'm loving your two piece!

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No problem, it's so cute isn't it x

      Delete
  4. love your two piece - especially with the badges too, proper funky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i love the outfit tho!

    follow4follow?
    www.dicexcvi.com
    i'm looking forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the pattern, it is so pretty ^_^ Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's lovely isn't it xx

      Delete
  7. What a lovely outfit! Love the shades! <3

    Have a lovely weekend!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe time flies so fast too. Your outfit is so cute, love the pattern!


    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog! You should definitely check out Hipster Tops Teen Clothing Store, They sell Hipster Clothing, Crop Tops, Graphic Tees, Crew Neck Sweaters & Hipster Sweaters for teens! excited to see more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete