Struggling to find that last minute Father's day present??



With all these exams, it's quite easy to forget about things, and one of those things is Father's day! I have two Dads effectively my Step-Dad and my Dad both are so different and soo hard to buy for. There is only one topic where they meet in the middle; male grooming. Both of them love a fresh trim and a clean shave.

Hair fitness have helped me out (phew) in my late present panic! The range includes brushes to fit you Dad's hair styling needs.


  • The Precision Brush - nylon pins for control and grip (£7.99)
  • The Easy Care Styling Brush - soft bristles that massage the scalp(£5.00)
  • The Carbon Pocket Comb - perfect for on the go.(£2.50)
I also think these will be perfect for my brother's birthday as he honestly spends more time on his hair that I do on mine. These are great for Father's day and so if you are worried about what last minute gift to get, I recommend these!

*This was a PR sample - but ALL views are my own* 

1 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! I LOVE your design and how informative it is! Everything is GREAT!

    would you like to follow each other?

    Will be happy to see you in my blog! Beautiiboots.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete