Sponsored Video: Coldplay at Radio 1's Big Weekend

Radio 1's Big Weekend took place in Glasgow. There were some fantastic artists and bands playing from Rita Ora to Jake Bugg to Kings Of Leon there was bound to be some music that you could enjoy.
Coldplay were playing on the Main Stage. I do love a bit of Coldplay, I listen to them on the bus to school, whilst revising and whilst cleaning too! With their new album 'Ghost Stories' it makes it even more exciting.

With this incredibly unpredictable British weather is can be so hard to chose what to wear from these musical, memorable and magical events. I hate never knowing what to pack; do I pack chunky, chunky warm knits? Or do I pack my favourite denim cut off shorts? Don't worry I have discovered some of the best bits and bobs to take with you, the necessities for any gig or festival!


1) A Jump Suit! This is so great for gigs and festivals. It's very stylish and keeps you the right temperature, it keeps you warm as it's one piece but also keeps you cool due to the light weight fabric! It also gives you so much freedom to dance around! Totally groovy!

2) The black cut out boots, give you a little bit more height, but are also so comfy to walk, run and dance in! They pair with pretty much everything and don't give you those dreaded blisters!

3) Sadly I don't have a picture of these. But for those horribly and typically British days when it's rainy and muddy, take some Skimpie wellies. These are the coolest boots I have seen. they are clear, stylish and best of all they will keep your feet dry! You can even wear them when it's not raining and look totally stylish!

So they are my three items to combat all weather conditions! Why not now have a little listen and look at this Coldplay video? It's the perfect revision jam and perfect for general relaxation.

*This was a sponsored post for Radio 1 - but ALL views are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment