Putting The Body Shop Foundation Brush To The Test



BB cream brushed onto my skin.

I have a confession, I have always applied my foundation with my fingers, I always found my brushes shed or left my face looking a bit streaky! Testing the Body Shop foundation brush was a really positive experience however, I would actually say I am a changed girl! Yep, it has made this finger applying girl into a brush loving girl!

After my first go with this brush my skin looked flawless! No pesky fibres from the brush to be seen and most importantly no streaks! It's flat and fabulous! The brush isn't too wide and I found the chunky handle gave a really nice amount of grip and control which made sure that those tricky places (like on each side of the nose) looked flawless. It's so soft on the skin and it's really really easy to wash too!

I used it with The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cool BB Cream and it blended perfectly, it was slick and quick to apply, I also tried it with other foundations from Chanel and Ginvera and the results were the same!

The packaging is simple and sleek. I don't have hundreds of brushes but it beats all the ones I do own on looks! Overall I am totally converted, the brush is so easy to use and gives just the right amount of precision. It takes a little longer than using fingers, but gives a much better finish! I am now not surprised that The Body Shop stock some award winning brushes as my experience with this has been exceptional!


The Body Shop Foundation brush retails for £12.


*This was a PR sample - but all views are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment