Festival Essentials




It's finally festival season, sadly I am not going to any this year but for you lucky things that are, here are my festival essentials.

For starters festivals just would not be festivals without a flowery crown or head band, I actually got this one at the first festival I ever went to, which was Camp Bestival.
I find you really need that much makeup at festivals, lip gloss, lip balm, mascara and a powder foundation are my must haves.
The Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Douceur* with SPF 10, is perfect. It gets rid of shine, it's super lightweight and has SPF 10 which at a festival is pretty important since you are outside for the entire weekend. Despite me having an ivory complexion, I found a darker shade (40 Beige) suited my skin better.
Benefit's They're Real mascara is acclaimed, and I can see why, seriously it's amazing, I swear by it and so far have not found any mascara that lives up to it, making the price of £19.50 so worth it.
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss and Lip Balm* are perfect for easy festival lips, bright red lips give very simple makeup that wow factor, the liploss is in 'Evening Glow' and the lip balm which is tinted is in 'Sweet Violet' both are so long lasting and look amazing!
When it comes to festivals I can never be asked to really pay attention to my hair, so it looks a little crazy, but V05's plump it up dry back comb spray* and Charles Worthington's Root Lift Backcomb powder *is perfect, giving volume and bounce making the crazy hair look purposeful and chic. The powder is great too as it soaks up excess oil acting a little like a dry shampoo.
I love to dye and give my hair some colour, now I have bob however it's a lot harder, but these Fudge Urban Colour Hair Chalks* are so quick to use and give me some temporary colour, it's so vibrant too even on my dark brown hair!
Elemis Freshskin tired eyes* is a must! When you up half the night dancing or up because the people in the tent next to you won't stop singing, this product will make you look a lot more awake than you really are and saving you from those puffy dreaded bags.

So these are my festival essentials, they all fit easily into a makeup bag and will help give you flawless makeup even when you haven't slept for days!



What are your festival essentials?

0 comments:

Post a Comment