The Secret To Great Exam Hair


With exams being my main priority at the moment, beauty and my routine as had to take a back seat. The only problem is having a bob means it needs very regular maintenance or it can look awful (and I mean awful).

Luckily I have found two products thats can easily fit in your school bag and save you from having a bad hair day in this exam season. You don't want to be stressing about your hair as well as your exams.

Batiste have just launched their new Pixie Lott dry shampoo, and it's awesome! They always have the best dry shampoo, nothing I have ever used compares to the quality of Batiste and this new Pixie Lott one smells amazing!! Very girly, light and floral. It's sweet smelling and makes your hair smell almost good enough to eat (but don't). This is perfect for the days where you just don't have time to wash your hair and it needs a pick-me-up fast. Within seconds your hair is refreshed, shiny and luxurious. I find Batiste lasts all day too, so if you have a day filled with exams, don't worry Batiste has your back. I especially lover the bottle, it's fun and summery plus the photo of Pixie was shot by the legendary Rankin...could this get any cooler?

My hair does not look good flat, but having a really short bob also means I can't tie it up...sometimes back combing seems like the only option, but it's something I am so reluctant to do, as if you do too much you look like you have been dragged through a hedge back wards and also it can really damage the hair. This V05 Plump it up dry backcomb spray is the perfect alternative, it's adds volume with out the need for backcombing. I did find I had to just spray a little bit more into my hair during the school day to make sure it remained plumper. It just gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and it looks great, I think it will also really help for Up-Do's too! It smells wonderful and I now don't think I could live with out it, it's so easy to use too, all you have to do is spray on the roots and your ready to go with shiny, gorgeous, volumized hair.

I really recommend both of these products, they are not my hair necessities especially for this exam season. Both are very affordable too with the Batiste at £2.99 and the V05 at £3.79 you can easily get the best hair in the exam hall!

*These were PR Samples - But ALL views are my own*

Meet one of my advertisers! Fashion Step By step! You could become an expert designer and illustrator in minutes! I totally recommend checking her out!

5 comments:

  1. I love you blog, it's really inspirational as I've just started a new blog and hopefully one day it can end up like this! Please do more OOTW posts as I loved your last outfit one!

    www.littlemisslife9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry I have already written one and it's waiting to be published!

      Delete
  2. Pixie Lott has a batiste?! haha thats so cool

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does indeed! I so agree Andii!

      Delete
  3. We are proud to bring our quality work and products to the market with cutting-edge technologies in the hair science. Outstanding selections and affordable prices are the cornerstone of Royal Hair Extensions.Our well-conceived methods and professional staff are what makes Royal Hair Extensions the world’s foremost authority on hair extensions and hair replacement for women.
    Best Hair Extensions NYC

    ReplyDelete