The 6 minutes 12 second Natural Beauty Look With Chanel!


 I am currently sitting my GCSEs which means I am constantly rushing about trying to make sure I know that formula, case study or equation. To fit all this in, I have had to cut down how long I spend on my makeup, this look is the one I now use everyday it takes me exactly 6 minutes 12 seconds to do (Yes I timed it)!

Above are three products that are my natural necessities from Chanel, a brand that is an investment, there hasn't been a Chanel product that I have not liked, the quality is impeccable, I haven't found a brand that's beaten it.

Chanel's Le Vernis Nail Colour in 167 Ballerina is the perfect shade, it has the only tiniest hint of a natural petal pink colour, you can build it up to be a more powerful colour, but I find 2 coats gives my nail a healthy natural look. What I love about this polish is that it's pretty hard to chip! Mine lasted about a week before a tiny chip showed itself. This shade is also the perfect base for a French manicure too, so it really is the perfect staple for any girls nail polish collection.

Next the Jous Contraste Powder Blush in 99 Rose Petale. I have a special hiding place in my room for this beauty (no joke I do) to stop my Mum from stealing it, not only do I love it, so does she. This is a dusky light pink that is playful yet very natural. It even smells amazing, I have never had a blush that smells so lovely before, I think it smells like roses. The blush stays on all day and is buildable too if you want a more powerful pink.

Finally the lips. Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in 05 Mademmoiselle. This gives a tiny flare of colour to my natural look. It is a very natural yet deep red colour, it finishes the off the look perfectly creating a natural yet sophisticated and daring look. What I do love about this product is that you don't need to use lip balm. The lipstick is moisturising and hydrating it doesn't need the aid of a lip balm at all. I also always eat off my lipstick (it's an awful habit of mine) but to my surprise despite me doing my upmost to eat it off, it stayed put. It's very long lasting which makes it an even more beautiful product.

This was after quite a lot of coats, I find 2 coats is borderline clear.






So here is the look. Very simple and like I said it takes me 6 minutes and 12 seconds to do, perfect if you are a busy bee who is always on the go. I used a black eyeshadow under my eyes instead of eyeliner, I found this created a softer more natural look that still made the eyes pop. For the eyebrows I confess I used brown eyeshadow as I have run out of all eyebrow products, and the rest is the Chanel products listed above. So easy, and I do really like the results. The products are the best quality and totally worth the investment.

*The Chanel Products were PR samples but ALL views are my own.*

4 comments:

  1. That lipstick is so pretty! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check out my blog post for your questions! trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete