SteamCream Limited Edition Tin 'Always'



Good news, SteamCream have launched a limited edition tin called 'Always.' It's a beautiful deep purple tin with lilac and lavender design.

SteamCream is a 3 in 1 moisturiser, that you can use on your face and body, it has a silky formula and smells amazing with hints of lavender and orange blossom. You can choose your tin, there is a wide range or pretty packaging and designs, so you can chose one that suits you!

I use SteamCream on my body, it's great after a shower and really helpful through the winter months.
However on the face, I find the formula a little too oily for my teenage oily skin, so I don't use it on my face. I think it will probably work wonders on somebody with dry skin, but for me it's just too oily. If you are like me with oily skin, I do still recommend it as like I said it's great on the body.

I love this new design, the colour is beautiful and the flower design is perfect for spring. This tin retails for £12.95.

*This was a PR sample-But all views are my own*

1 comments:

  1. lavender is my favorite scent! Do you know if I could get this in the U.S??

    ReplyDelete