Coolest Stores - Opening Ceremony

Source Picture of their LA store
Source Inside their London store
In 2002 Opening Ceremony was founded by two friends (Carol Lim and Humberto Leon).Stocking Men's, Women's  and Kid's clothing, there really is something for everyone!! Not to mention the large number of brilliant brands and designers it stocks.

First I have to comment on the shop interior and exterior! Seriously how cool is it? Paisley counters and bright bold colours every where, it really is a feast for the eyes! What's even better is this niche and groovy interior is also mirrored on their website, which I like and to me shows that they are very careful and caring for their shops!

Opening Ceremony's first store was in New york and since then it has grown rapidly, it's LA store opened in 2007, London store opened in 2012 (planning a visit very soon) and Tokyo in 2013. They even opened up a store in the Lobby of the Ace Hotel New York, which I am very impressed by, it is a lovely location!

Like I said they stock all of my favourite brands (not an exaggeration, they really do stock my favourites). It is rare to find a store that is packed with some of the coolest and hippest brands right now, my favourites are: Acne, Comme Des Garcons, Kenzo and Band Of Outsiders. I really am blown away with the very vast selection of brands they have to often, and with a variety of locations in some of the coolest cities in the world, it has really earned it's place on my list of 'Most Fashionable Stores In The World!'

Source Tokyo's store has some of the most unique mannequins I have ever scene!




2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your blog I love it so much that I have nominated your for an award! Xxx

    ReplyDelete