Label M Texturising Volume Spray


As you know I was invited backstage to LFW with Toni & Guy. I saw so many amazing and good smelling products being used and now I have had the chance to try out one.

The Texturising Volume Spray retails for £12.50. It ejects a fine mist that gives your hair that instant boost, it is a little bit like hairspray and a little bit like a dry shampoo, so it's a little sticky, but not too sticky, also helps if you think your hair is starting feel a bit greasy!

I have found it's a bit of a holy grail product, it's the perfect pick me up for your hair. I carry it around with me when I am out, so if my hair gets flat I simply give it a quick spray into the roots and then worked it in with my fingers. I know my Friday nights consist of usually a black and white film, my dog and pyjamas, but if you are a bit of a party animal this is the perfect handbag necessity.

It lasts for a good couple of hours, and if I want it to last even longer I just spray a little bit of hairspray on. I also found it works brilliantly with Label M's Shine spray, together it gives you luxurious curvy hair with a very gleaming and healthy shine!

 I know the price is a little high for a 200ml bottle, but you really don't need tot much for bouncy hair, I have been using it every day and I still have loads left! I love it.


*This was a PR sample-but ALL views are my own*

1 comments: