Wantable Comes To the UK


You heard right, Wantable now ships to the UK! If you have not heard about Wantable before, let me tell you about it. Wantable is a unique and niche subscription box, as you do not get random items, each box is tailored to fit your likes and dislikes, and there are too types of box, a beauty and a jewellery (for all you fashion lovers out there).

What I loved about receiving this, is the products are ones that are really hard to find in the UK, making it an even cooler subscription box to get! Each item in it I loved and couldn't have chosen it better myself, it was so lovely how it was personalised for me.


As you can see this is my preference list, I got 2 nail polishes, 1 concealer/highlighter and 1 brow gel. All things I either liked or loved. I also was meant to have a lipstick, but  it was accidentally missed out so it's on it's way now! Luckily unlike some beauty boxes I have tried, their customer service is amazing and they were very helpful.


I was very excited to get a Face Stockholm nail polish, I have been eyeing up the brand for a while now and it is such a lovely colour! Each product was brilliant quality, there was nothing I disliked. Even the concealer was the perfect shade for me!

So here is what I got:

  1. Face Stockholm Nail Polish- Want-A-Blue
  2. Billion dollar Brows, Brow Gel- Clear
  3. Colour Club Nail Polish- Pret-A-Pink
  4. Sorme Perfect Touch Concealer-True Ivory
  5. Besame Cosmetics 1955 lipstick- Exotic Pink (still to be delivered)
They were all full sized products, and for a subscription of $36 dollars I think that's not too bad at all, as my entire box retailed for $84, which is pretty amazing value. Although as it's being shipped to the UK, shipping might be a little pricey. Overall I am very impressed with this, lovely products and great service.


*This was a PR sample-But ALL views are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment