New DKNY Collection For Women


DKNY is on a roll at the moment, releasing yet another limited edition perfume and this time there is one for Women and Men, you heard right guys! I am writing about the Women's scent though, but don't worry lads there are Men's reviews out there!

This collection is very simply called DKNY collection for Men and Women, which I like. A fuss free name that does exactly what it says on the tin, which I think is pretty rare to find in the world of beauty. The collection is inspired by the electric feeling of romance and love in the city that never sleeps, New York. It's a passionate fragrance that oozes effervescence and sophistication.

The bottle is a unique almost long rhombus shaped (my maths teacher would be proud with my vocabulary there) bottle. I love how the skyscraper  is on the back of the bottle and 'DKNY' is on the front, it gives it more depth and is just really niche. You all have read how much I love the colour pink, so the colour is an instant win with me. My two favourite colours are actually pink and blue, and boys you will be happy to know that the DKNY Men bottle is blue!

When first smelling this I was surprised, given that the theme is all about romance I thought that the smell would be much more sensual and heavy, but it was quite the opposite it was playful and light. I don't think that's a bad thing, especially for me as a 16 year old I don't need a too heavy and grown up fragrance.
So what's in it? Sparkling Grapefruit and Lantana Leaf give this wonderful splash of freshness and is complimented by the scent of pear, this fruity scent is then balanced out by a lovely array of floral; white Magnolia, Water Lily and Linden Blossom. I found these floral added the sophistication, more romantic and seductive touch to the fragrance.  To finish off there is White Musk, Sandalwood and hints of Amber.

I found this fragrance to be the perfect blend of sophisticated and playful, which means it's great for an adult, teenager and city girl. It's a lovely blend of musk, fruitiness and floral. Like all DKNY perfumes, the quality is lovely and lasts for ages (even lasted through my entire lesson of PE). This perfume will be available exclusively at Superdrug stores nationwide from April 9th (not too long to wait).

*This was a PR sample-but ALL views are my own*


1 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I'll have to look for this next time I'm out!
    xx
    Brooke//Silver Linngs

    ReplyDelete