Neutral Looks with Chanel

For me it's important to get natural and neutral makeup for school, I never like to wear heavy makeup at school, and personally I prefer a more natural look anyway. I am always on the look out for gorgeous nude shades that are high quality. And it looks like I have found the perfect brand.

Chanel, has such an extensive range of shades making it so easy to find the perfect natural shade to suit you.

Rouge Coco Shine 90 Mutine


This is my favourite shade of all, has a tiny hint of pink to give your lips a nice bit of colour. The formula is luxurious and velvety, giving you the perfect hydrated smile. This shade is limited edition, so if your a fan of gorgeous natural shade, I would snap it up quick it, retails for £24 and it is perfect for school, work well...pretty much every occasion. Great for any city girl!

Le Volume De Chanel in Noir

Eyes are said to be the doorway into our souls, so we want to give them the absolute best right? This mascara gives instant volume and gorgeous curves to the lashes. It has a quick drying formula that helps to maximise lashes plumping them which makes the eyes appear wider! It is recommended that you apply from the root of the lashes upwards for best effect. What is so exciting about this mascara is the brush. Each bristle of the brush is 'snow-flake shaped'  to help get the perfect finish, there is nothing that I hate more than clumpy lashes. This retails for £24.

To finish off a natural look, I always use a light brown eye crayon on the lower lids of my eyes. It makes the eyes 'pop' and completes a gorgeous and professional look. To finish off this look I would recommend you use LE CRAYON KHÔL in 62 Ambre. 

These are my natural essentials, each is high quality and divine! To get your hands on my essentials visit Chanel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment