Access All Asos Prom Dress



Today was the first day this year that my pasty white legs came out, and boy are they pasty! Luckily this dress is so darn gorgeous I am hoping it draws attention away from my pale winter legs! I am currently working my socks off for my GCSEs, but the light at the end of the tunnel is my Prom. Normally a formal and conventional gathering of teachers and pupils would not be my thing, but this...this is different. The last tick off my check list, the final to what have been some pretty memorable, joyful, sad and exciting couple of years. I am excited, and now I have a killer dress to wear!

As I am an ASOS Insider, I had the opportunity to be one of twenty insiders to get receive a prom dress to wear and photograph. I chose this 'Furo pink jacquard skater dress' and it is to die for! Bright, bold and daring. It makes a lovely statement and I paired it will silver accessories, to really compliment it. I also ordered a silver clutch and will be on the hunt for some shoes too, to finish off this look.

Not only will this be my prom dress, it will also be my Maid Of Honour/Bridesmaids dress to my Mum's wedding, where my brilliant Step-Dad will finally become officially my Step-Father! This dress will get it's wear out of it. To make it a little more casual I would pair it with a leather jacket, to give it a more grunge edge to it, and to keep warm too, as this English weather is very unpredictable!

Trying to get my foot back in my shoes! Look Kind of Like I am dancing!
 What is lovely about this dress is the back! There are two little buttons at the top and then a window before it meets a zip.



I think this just is a beautiful and dainty touch, to what is already a flawless design. There was a little mix up with sizing and I was sent the size too big, so this is the 8, but I have my right size coming next week.
It is bright, but it will make the perfect statement. I love the way it sits on the waist, it really draws it in. I have never been a fan of big puffy tulle dresses, so this simple and elegant skater dress is perfect, and skater skirts are still bang on trend right now!

photo bomb from my Chihuahua Pringle

I love the randomness of the pattern, it's messy, which pretty much reflects me! The cream and punk blend perfectly, as you can see I am so happy with this dress. Even my Mum is in love with it, and we never agree on the same clothes!

*This Was sent to me by ASOS due to being an ASOS insider*

11 comments:

  1. Oh it looks fabulous on you, the colour is amazing... and your hair still looks fab xx
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your making me blush!! It really is an amazing colour! xx

      Delete
  2. This dress is gorgeous, I love the colour :) followed your blog :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you look so similar to Arya from Game of Thrones! I'm sure you hear that all the time!

    Rachel xx
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh you have officially made my day! I have never heard it before, but thank you so much! She is my favourite character from GOT! x

      Delete
  4. Nice dress, I actually ordered a dress from a famous designer’s bridal collection as well for double the price and returned it immediately because the material felt so cheap compared to the my other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah it's funny how things like that work out!

      Delete
  5. I am truly pleased to see the cheap prom dresses collection on this website posts. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous and she looks nice.

    http://www.okdressgown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and amazing dresses!

    http://www.okbridalshop.com/

    ReplyDelete