#TbeautyblogdoesLFW Toni & Guy Blow out bar


Not too sure on the face I am pulling in this photo!
Not only did Toni & Guy ask me backstage to LFW, they also asked if I would like to pay a visit to their Blow out Bar at Somerset house, for a complimentary style or cut. After we had done all the shoes we walked down to somerset house for my appointment. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair, but I new I wanted a change. So I said to Andrea (my hairdresser) "do what you want as long as it's not a pixie cut." 
I was  little nervous to see inches of my hair being cut off, but I was so tired and bored of my usual long hair I really wanted a change. So I got a bob. And I am loving it!
I have not had a bob this short since I was 3 and decided I would hide under the table and cut half of my hair off. I don't know why I have not done this sooner, as truthfully I don't think I want to go back to long hair. I love the feel of short hair and I never have to bring in a hair band for P.E ever!
It was a lovely atmosphere at the blow out bar and everybody was so  friendly, I new I was in safe hands! The cut was done so well and looks beyond amazing! So a massive thank you to everyone at the Blow out bar! I know have gorgeous hair which has a very Anna Wintour and Isabella Blow vibe!




Look how shiny my hair looks! It was finished off with Label M products, and it stilled looked this good the next morning! I recommend Toni & Guy, so if your in need of a cut why not pay one of their salons a visit!


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing, I also went to the Blow Out bar which was fab and also had a long bob xx
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds lovely! I did love it there! x

      Delete
  2. You suit short hair so much! Sounds like you had a great experience :) x

    www.beccaswonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete