Journalistic Debut

Exciting news today! As you know I desperately want to be a fashion journalist, and today I made my journalistic debut on the website of Trend Life magazine!!

                  


My article is The role of a role model. Based around good celeb role models and the bad! To have a read of my article visit Trend Life Magazine find out who my role model is, and what a certain celebrity *cough* Justin Bieber *cough* needs to do, to become a good role model to all of his fans!

ENJOY!

                   
 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh congrats! I want to be a fashion journalist too and I'm getting published next week! majorly excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! I am aspiring to become a journalist as well not to certain on which field but preferably broadcast or in the fashion field!
    Love your blog and all the best!

    ReplyDelete