All I can taste is this moment!

It's about time, I got into doing outfit posts, especially I am a beauty AND fashion blogger, I have done a few before, but I think it's time to do them on a more regular basis!
So the title of this post is from the song 'Iris' by The Goo Goo Dolls.


Watch (Moschino Cheap and Chic at Asos) // Dress (Primark) // Shoes (Newlook)

The dress is probably my favourite in the wardrobe right now. I just loved the ruffled shoulders, so cute! This tartan dress, has been very popular with bloggers, and I can see why, it's a really flattering shape, and just looks so dainty and wonderful, plus it's super comfy. I purchased this dress because I saw a very similar red one by Saint Laurent, and sadly I can't afford a £2000 dress, but I can afford a £15 Primark dress, that is just as gorgeous!
The shoes! I have not stopped wearing them since I got them in October, they were £29.99 from New Look which I think was a steal especially as River Island had very similar ones for £45. They go with every skirt, every shift dress, every skater dress. They are truly versatile, and give me an extra bit of height, which I always welcome!

9 comments:

  1. I love the dress, I have been lusting over it for ages! I think because I don't live near a primark I spend hours looking at peoples pictures of their finds, and this is definitely one of the best. Looks lovely with the bits you have paired it with!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely dress, if you can get your hands on it, do it, it looks great on so many people! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit. I've been lusting over that dress for a long time, but I just don't think I'll be able to pull it off! Great to see you're doing more outfit posts, can't wait! Lauryn from funfairsandfairydust.blogspot.com :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet you could! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this dress it is so cute and it is so versatile as you can dress it up or down x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete