One Direction Our Moment.


Before I start this post, I have a confession! I sadly do not listen to One Direction (I'm more of a Beatles and Bowie girl) but I am reviewing this perfume on packaging and smell. 

First off let's start with appearances.The bottle is made out of glass and is in a sort of diamond shape, not sure what the actual shape is, but it is a nice shape to hold in my hands, and I like that it's a different shape compared to most perfumes, it's quirky and different. The top is made out of plastic and fabric and is in a crown like shape. This is a nice touch, I love a good funky top on perfume bottles (probably why I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes so much). It's very girly packaging, which I wouldn't say is a bad thing, I like it. It sits of my dressing table with pride!
The box comes with all the boys faces on, which I think would probably get all you Directioners excited. The pink of the boxes matches the pink on the bottle, and it all complimented each other, so overall I did really like the packaging, as it was thoughtful and gorgeous.


Next onto the actual scent. I am somebody who tends to wear a lot of sweet perfumes, I wasn't too sure how this was going to smell, but I was pleasantly surprised. 
You can definitely tell when smelling it, that it's a perfume targeted at teenagers, it's very sweet and girly. I don't mind that being that I am a teenager and I wear a lot of sweet perfumes. One thing I did find was that, if you spray it too much it gets very sickly, to the point where I think it made me feel a little ill, so I always do 2 squirts and it tends to last a good couple of hours.
When I first smelt it I could definitely tell there were floral heart notes, but I thought it smelt fruity and juicy too.

I have a 30ml bottle, which I think is the perfect size, not too small I am scared I will run out, and not too large that I can't take it away with me on sleep overs. As Christmas is coming up, I think this would make perfect gifts for either friends or daughters. A 30ml bottle has an RRP of £21.00 which I think is pretty reasonable, as I find a lot of perfumes can be pretty expensive.

You can get it in most high street drug stores such as Boots and Superdrug!

Have you tried this perfume yet?

Mia xoxo
*This was a PR sample-but all views are my own*






4 comments:

  1. I've tried this..I got attacked by a woman spraying me in a chemist.....lol I've actually bought my daughter it for Christmas! She's One Direction crazy....I love the smell of it....I think I may be borrowing it from her....hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I bet she will love it! :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard it a good perfume but I have tried it yet. Not sure it's been released in America :)

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it will be over there soon!

      Delete