My Lovely October Advertisers!

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce my lovely October advertisers!

I have blogged about Shuttersong before, so you will all know that I am an ambassador of the app. It is a great app, very clever and unique, it allows you to record 30 second voice or music clip over a photo! It's great to play with, I loved it!



Shumaila's hair and beauty is a a chain of 4 salons, mainly based in and around London, and it provides a very wide range of services, from waxing to facials! What's not to love!?

Krissy, is a 12 year old beauty blogger, she's so lovely to talk to. She does great beauty related posts, that are a joy to read!

Teen Beauty workshops, is pretty much does what it says on the tin! Workshops for teens that help teach teens how to apply makeup properly, and how to look after their skin correctly! To me this is a perfect idea, and a very exciting new concept!

Hannah from 'Daisies and DMs' is an incredibly talented person, she did my gorgeous button, which I honestly could not be happier with. She also has a very beautiful blog filled with fashion and art, a really lovely read.She has amazing style too, I seem to want everything she wears in her OOTD posts!





1 comments: