Lily Lolo Molten Bronze Eye Shadow Quad



I have always been a little scared to experiment with eyeshadow, I never know what colours suit my eyes, but I think I may have conquered my fear with this Lily Lolo eyeshadow quad. The colours are very natural, so lovely for school, and great for casual and formal occasions.

When I was using it I used the light pink as more of a base then, used on of the browns over the top. I loved using the browns as they were so pigmented, and had a lovely sparkle to them!

They were lovely to apply, very easy to manipulate and blend as it has a silky smooth texture and gentle formula that is very natural. It contains Jojoba oil, that helps to nourish and moisturise. It is rather long lasting, I'd say it stayed on for about 4-5 hours with out any smudging. I loved how light weight the formula is, I really did feel like I wasn't wearing any.


I created a sort of smokey eye look, then used a black eyeliner to line my top lids and flicked it out at the ends to create a bit of an Audrey Hepburn look, it was perfect for school, and casual days at home too.

You an get this quad at Lily Lolo for £18.99 and I do recommend it, as it is a really lovely product to use, perfect for winter and Autumn, they are great colours too, and they're Vegan friendly! 

*This was a PR sample-but all views are my own!

Mia xoxo



2 comments:

  1. The colour shade looks perfect for daily use :-) love it
    Misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete