Elemis Freshskin Christmas.




You know Christmas is coming when you see the Coca-Cola advert on TV, and for me I'd say Christmas came early for me this year, when I got to try out this Elemis FreshSkin Christmas set.

I have been testing the 'smoothly does it' gift set which retails for £25.00 which I think is amazing for what you get in the set! The set contains:




In the set there is a mixture of travel sized products and full sized products. It contains a few products I have already reviewed, you can see the reviews by clicking on the products above.

The Make-up away cleansing wipes, were one of the products I have not tried before, I never usually use facial wipes, unless I am away (then they come very handy) but these I have been using a lot. Most facial wipes make my skin feel sore and raw so I never use them, but these are so gentle, and remove all my foundation, mascara and eyeliner easily. They also make my skin feel squeaky clean. They are perfect to for using/preparing on the skin before cleansing, and for cleansing I used the skin glow facial wash. Together these products are an amazing pair, I use them daily, and it has been keeping my oily skin at bay and has not been to rough on it either, a perfect combination.

The Loving Lips Quenching lip balm and Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser, have been so helpful this time of year. This past 2 weeks, my skin has been suffering from the weather change, and I have had dry lips and a little dry skin too, but luckily both of these moisturising products came to my rescue.
The Lip balm, has peppermint in it, so it is really refreshing and quite warming too, it has really helped prevent my lips from cracking. I have been using the softly softly moisturiser ever morning and evening, and my skin has now remained quenched, not too oily and not too dry. It really has been great!

Lastly the Magical Moisture Quenching Masks, were really good when my skin was at it's worst, they really helped just put that extra plumped feeling and quench my skin. They were also lovely just to relax in the bath, especially after a crazy day of Christmas shopping!

You can buy this gift set here, you can also see there other gift sets, they have smaller ones which are great for stocking fillers too!

Mia xoxo

*This was a PR sample but all views are my own!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment