Quick Post

Hey all,

Sorry for not that many posts this week, broke up for half term today, and I have been focusing hard on my school work as I have my English Language GCSE as soon as I come back from half term!

So this post is just to say that I will not be posting until after the weekend as I am spending the weekend away and won't have time or the internet to post! I am so sorry, but I promise I have lots of exciting posts ready for when I come back!

I will try keep you informed of the adventures I am having via my social media sites, so keep your eyes peeled!

Remember I have 2 giveaways right now!

My Konjac Sponge giveaway
My Elemis Fresh skin giveaway
Bot are great prizes that I love so feel free to enter both of them :)

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment